Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brief Update

I know that I'm awful about adding to this and that a short summary will not quench the curiosity of my avid readers (all five of you), but more details and photos are coming, I promise!

In the meantime, I am loving Bristol in the spring aside from the humidity that settled over the city the moment the sun came out. Good thing we have a constant breeze going on. At any rate, it's probably much cooler than Turkey will be when I arrive there next Thursday. Hooray! I'll be in Ankara for a week and then travelling up the south-west coast visiting such significant archaeological sites as Ephesus and Troy. Expect an update on the trip when I return in mid-June, since I won't have my computer along. I will try to toss off a few posts along the way, but who knows if that will work.

No comments: