Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Break from Bristol

I went home on a nice long holiday break (mid-December to early January). Lots of fun to be done including an outdoor ice-skating expedition with Janna, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," that nice little holiday called Christmas, adventures at St. Olaf with Alan, and many other such excitements. There was a fabulous New Year's party involving many Oles and a birthday cake for my friend Maura with a very silly horse on it. Boys being boys, there was a lot of computer- and Wii-related fun (second photo is Ian, me, Paul, Jenna, Dan). And yes, I did cut my hair.



















My sister's friend Joe came to visit, and of course we went out the Benihana and (not quite so "of course") we had an adventurous night of bowling at the Medina Ballroom. Joe won. By a lot. Good times were had by all, though. :)

No comments: